I dare say those of you to whom this is of interest will already have seen for yourself the posting from Arthur Firstenberg on a policy for electrosmog.
Here are the main points.
- The study of electricity should be restored to biology and medicine.
- Personal wireless communication must be phased out because the radiation that carries all the messages is destroying life on earth.
- Mobile phones must be replaced with landline phones, WiFi with ethernet cables, and other wireless consumer devices with devices connected by wires and cables.
- Mobile phone antennas and masts must be phased out and removed.
- Wireless technology must be removed from vehicles.
- Smart meters must be replaced with analog meters.
- Smart highways, smart cities, and the Internet of Things must cease being developed and deployed.
- Radar stations must be limited in number, location and power.
- Radar (microwave) ovens should not be used for heating food.
- An international treaty on electrosmog, addressing radiation on land, in the oceans, and in space, must be drafted.
I have been concerned with how to address this problem which is destroying the insect realm very quickly. It does not seem to be appreciated that the insect realm is basically an electromagnetic realm. The power and coarseness of the radiation we are putting into the air is destroying the subtle networks that Earth herself generates.
I may write more on this later.